1. which of the following is not part of john dalton's atomic theory? a. all elements are composed of atoms. b. all atoms of the same element have the same mass. c. atoms contain subatomic particles. d. a compound contains atoms of more more than one element. 2. who provided evidence for the existence of a nucleus in an atom? a. john dalton b. j. j thomson c. democritus d. ernest rutherford
or D and C But mostly D and C
atoms are always in motion. i took the test and got it correct
c. The atoms of one element can be identical to the atoms of another element.
Which of the following is not a statement of Dalton's atomic theory of matter?
a. Elements are made of atoms. TRUE. An atom is the smallest particle of a chemical element that can exist.
b. Atoms of a given element are identical. TRUE. The only slight difference is in the mass of isotopes.
c. The atoms of one element can be identical to the atoms of another element. FALSE. The atoms of different elements are different from one to another.
d. A given compound always has the same number and kinds of atoms. TRUE. This is known as Dalton's law of constant composition.
The answer for the following question is option "C".
Option C is not included in the John Dalton's modern theory of an atom.
"It states atoms of different elements combine to form new compound" but not new elements
According to John's Dalton's modern theory of an atom:
1. All matter is composed of atoms.
2. Atoms cannot be created,destroyed or subdivided in the ordinary chemical reactions.
3. Atoms of one element differ in the properties from atoms of an another element.
(i.e.)Each and every atom of the element has its own unique properties of their own.
4. Atoms of one element combine with the atoms of another element to form new compound.
5. Atoms that make up an element are identical to each other.
the atoms, elements, and bonds practice answers are
hope this helps
His theory did not incorporate the existence of subatomic particles.