I am trying to start a new diet regimen and i was thinking about eating lunchables for lunch. I wanted something that is not too expensive and something that is easy. I am 20 years old by the way.
They are very high in sodium and processed, not healthy at all. One thing you could do is cook a cнιcκen or turkeyʙʀᴇᴀsт and eat it through the week in sandwiches, wraps and salads. Here are some ideas:
There's tons more--just google cheap healthy diet lunches.
Are Lunchables Healthy
During these last two months, I have eaten lunchables for my breakfast and lunch. I have lost about 20 pounds in just eatin those and a healthy dinner. So, try it
Lunchables are prosessed - the meats, cheeses, etc ..
Even the crackers are refined (not wholegrain) so theres really no nutritional benefit to these lunches.
I don't understand why there on the market for kid's, there abunch of -.
Try making you're own lunchables- here are a few ideas:
- Wholegrain crackers/ flatbread crackers
- 2oz cheese (or 2 cheese strings)
- 3-4 slices lean deli meat- cнιcκen/ turkey/ ham/ roast beef (or white albacore tuna- canned in water)
- crunchy vegetables with 2TBSP hummus - or a medium fresh fruit.
Wholegrain sandwhich with lean deli meats or natural peanut butter
- 2 Slices wholewheat bread, wholewheat wrap or pita/ english muffin
- either; 2TBSP natural smooth/ crunchy peanut butter or 2-3 slices lean deli meat
- vegetable condiments- (peanut butter; thinly sliced apple/ chopped banana) or condiments such as, lettuce, tomatoe, onions, peppers, cucombers, etc .. for deli meat sandwhich
- slice of cheese- deli meat.
- lowfat sauce - mustard/ honey mustard, margerine, bbq sauce, etc ..(or optional TBSP natural jam for peanut butter)
CONSUME WITH LOWFAT YOGHURT AND/ OR THE OTHER HALF OF FRUIT- MEDUIM FRUIT.
Hope i'v helped, goodluck!
Lunchables aren't healthy although convenient. If you want a new diet regimen that is healthy and is really effective, I recommend this one. It's one of the best ones...
For the best answers, search on this site shorturl.im/KU6MC
No veggie No fruit High calories for cheese and crackers wifh turkey Any pre-prepared meal is going to be loaded with sodium and preservatives as well. so no, not really healthy for you. But it I'd better than some if the alternatives.
Not really if you look at all the preservatives and chemicals in the food. Organic fruits, veggies, and meats are the best way to go in my opinion.
no it is all processed crap. i have hear of this drink. its called ensure. it is a dietry drink, kind of like a liquid lunch. very good, good for you, and filling. i drink it every day for breakfast. if you are on a diet then deffinately try this.