Before robert buys a new car, which questions should he ask himself? check all that apply. 1. is this something i need? 2. will my friends like this? 3. is advertising influencing me? 4. will this others in my family? 5. will i impress my coworkers? 6. am i considering my future needs?
it is 1,3,4,6, I just took it online and this answer was correct
1,3,4,6 i hope i helped you out
The correct answers are:
- How and where is the apparel manufactured?
- What is the purpose of my message?
- How does the apparel’s durability compare to that of competitors’ products?
Explanation: For an effective sales message it is essential to use persuasion to get the message to the minds of potential customers, so these are some of the questions that should be asked before writing a sales message.
these questions should be what you as an individual wants in the future. such things like what do you enjoy and what will you need to do to get there.
Explanation: These questions should be what you as an individual wants in the future. such things like what do you enjoy and what will you need to do to get there.
If Kaya needs a checklist for development of the main ideas in farewell speech, she must follow the below mentioned points to understand and provide a thesis over the topic.
1. Check, what might be the central ideas of the write-up.
2. Go through the ideas that interact and connect.
3. Understand, how the author brings his central idea in progression.
Kaya should ask herself the following questions:
Which central ideas interact or connect?Which central ideas show a particular bias?How does the author advance the central ideas?
1. If She is going to analyze the development of central ideas it is because she knows what they are, so the question about What are the central ideas of the text doesn't apply.
2. On the other hand, if she is going to analyze all the central ideas of the text, it doesn't matter Which central ideas are the most interesting.
The answer would be 1, 2 and 5!