¿Cómo eras cuando tenías 5 años?Answer in Spanish using the imperfect tense. = what does this say?how do i answer it
Tell what you did last week to help around the house. You need to use at least 4 verbs in the preterite tense. They need to be in complete Spanish sentences.
how would i answer that in spanish i just need like one example sentence to show me what i am doing
thank you =)
This statement is asking you what you were like when you were 5 years old. Here are 2 examples in the imperfect and 2 in the preterit. You can use these or use your own based on these examples.
1) When I was 5 years old, I behaved like the child of the devil!
2) When I was 5 years old, I behaved like a sweet angel.
1) ¡Cuándo yo tenía 5 años, me comportaba como el niño del diablo! imperfect
2) Cuando yo tenía 5 años, me comportaba como un ángel dulce. imperfect
1) Last week, I cut the grass and washed the windows.
2) Last week, I pulled out the weeds in my flower garden.
1) La semana pasada, corté la hierba y lavé las ventanas. preterit
2) La semana pasada, arranqué los hierbajos en mi jardín de flor. preterit
I hope these help and that I get your vote. Thanks and have a great day. Juan
I work as a translator in Santa Cruz, California and as a Spanish tutor at Cabrillo College in Aptos, CASource(s): MA in English
BA in Spanish
"What were you like when you were 5 years old?"
You would answer with sentences like "Cuando tenía 5 años, [something in imperfect]".
You could use "me gustaba" for "I liked" which is the imperfect form of "me gusta".
Or you could use "era ..." for "I was..."