ur probably not but if u areu should look for a teacher. they’re hard to find but not impossible.
* Pale skin
* Sensitivity to sunlight physically (i.e., sunburn easily) and/or visually
* Visual sensitivity to any light source
* Better night vision than day vision
* Eye color changing with mood or for no apparent reason
* Heightened senses
* Unaccounted-for strength (i.e., stronger than one should be without working out) and quick reflexes
* Often feels hungry and/or thirsty despite an adequate food diet
* Extreme cravings for certain types of food or extreme cravings that can not be satisfied with food
* Often feel run down, fatigued, tired despite an adequate food diet and activity level
* Frequent headaches for no apparent reason
* Does not require very much sleep
* Able to heal quicker than others
* Often get sick with “flu-like” symptoms with no medical explanation when they go without feeding for a period of time
* Strong-willed; independent nature; confident
* Intellectual/highly intelligent
* Well-learned/educated, although not necessarily school-educated
* Predatory nature
* Dark nature
* Prefers nighttime over daytime; i.e., nocturnal nature
* Moodiness/mood swings/quick-tempered
* Mental and/or personality disorders (diagnosed by a medical doctor)
Psychic abilities (although not necessarily psychic feeding methods) and metaphysical characteristics:
* Mind reading
* See and read auras
* Extra-sensory perception (ESP)
* Clairaudience, being able to mentally hear things from a distance
* Clairvoyance, being able to mentally see things from a distance
* Clairsentience, having knowledge that one can not explain
* Audiovoyance, being able to see and/or hear spirits and possibly communicate with them
* Astral travel/astral projection
* Invisibility, although not as in the Invisible Man kind of invisibility; the kind of invisibility where one can blend into a setting, room and/or crowd, and not be noticed by anyone looking for them.
* Past-life memories, especially vampiric past-life memories
* Immortal soul and a belief in reincarnation
* Experience déjà vu quite frequently
* Able to sense other vampires (often referred to as “vamp radar”)
* Involved in “alternative” religions (such as pagan, Wiccan, satanic, etc.) or have “alternative” spiritual beliefs
* Most are either born vampires or experience an awakening to their vampiric nature later in life, usually in their teen years but it can happen later in life
Symptoms Of Vampirism
This is an extreme case of “Twilightism”. The only way to treat it is to take the biggest book in the series (hardback, of course) and smack yourself over the head with it, as hard as your “vampiric strength” can manage. If that doesn’t work, burn the books, get a life, and watch the movie Dracula. The symptoms you described are not real traits of vampires, and are instead fake symptoms created by Stefanie Meyer so that her vampires were “cooler”. Also, vampires are smart enough to spell properly and use correct punctuation. Sorry, but you’re not a vampire. =) Besides that, Vampires don’t exist. They’re merely fantasies thought up by humans during the times of Vlad the Impaler.
Vampires could be real… in fact, there is quite a high possibility that they are real. I mean, who knows… I could have been bitten, but I will never know it because, just perhaps, the vampire injected a special memory-relieving serum into my blood stream to make me forget?
I don’t mean to sound crazy, I am only just coming up with ideas to perhaps support the idea of vampires.
Anyways, why does everyone always relate vampires to Twilight? Twilight has nothing to do with the questions being asked half the time, so why respond when all you are going to say isn’t going to help at all? At least post something worth reading, people. ._.
This Site Might Help You.
i think i turning into a vampire what are the symptoms?
The symptoms of turning into a vampire include:
1. An undeniable compulsion to wear black complete with gothic overtones, regardless of the situation or suitability;
2. The urge to sleep in a coffin during the day;
3. The strong impulse to only get out and about at night;
4. An inexplicable obsession with teeth (not dentists) and blood;
5. A sudden and inexplicable hatred for garlic bread and silver jewellery;
6. A turn of the mind towards sociopathic tendencies, including the notion that all people only exist as a potential food source (with the exception of a few seemingly tasteless lot maintained as minions).
See your doctor if these symptoms persist!
The symptoms are:
* Not understanding the difference between fiction and fact
* Being a teenager
* Wanting to be special and different but not wanting to put the effort into being truly special
* Having an internet connection with which to talk to delusion enablers online
You are not turning into a Vampire. Anyone that tells you different is lying to you.
You are not turning into a vampire and all those symptoms are created in your mind… Also because of the curse that all vampires have hanging over their heads… There is just no way for any vampire to turn a living human being or an animal into another vampire… All a vampire can do is to kill humans or animals for their life source………………
Wow, Thankss! I was asking myself the same thing the other day