Here is my case scenario, I’m 16 don’t have a car, it’s raining outside, i don’t want to cook, clean, whatch movies or tv, play games, and answer questions on yahoo… What should I do?
You never know if you are bored until you’ve tried these websites:
1. http://www.addictinggames.com/ – one of the best free gaming websites that I have seen to date on the internet. There are HUNDREDS of fast, easy, and fun games that one can play on this site.
2. http://answers.yahoo.com/ – This website is the best way that I have found to pass the time away. All you have to do is have a desire to help other people out with their questions and that’s all you have to do 🙂 Pretty fun and easy 🙂
3. http://www.facebook.com/ – This is one of the best ways that I have found for somebody like you to keep in contacts with all of their real life friends, and it is a really fun place to be. This is definitely one of the better sites to waste some time on 🙂
4. http://www.livejournal.com/ – If you like journaling, then you will absolutely LOVE this site! This site gives you your own journal as well as the means to write in it and say exactly what you want. Other people can see your blog and it is one of the better blog sites out there 🙂
5. http://www.kongregate.com/ – If you like playing online games, then this site is another good gaming site that also has in-game chat with lots of other people.
6. http://www.youtube.com/ – This site has hundreds of thousands of videos that you can watch to whittle away the time that you have on the Internet. There are many great videos on this site that can really capture your attention.
7. http://www.runescape.com/ – This MMORPG has hundreds of thousands of players playing it simultaneously, and it has a lot of content, which means you won’t get bored fairly easy. Registration is needed, but is free :).
8. http://maplestory.nexon.net/ – This MMORPG has literally millions of players that play it, has an amazing amount of content, has a great support system, and is very fun to play with your friends :D. Registration is needed, which is free, and a massive download is also required, but is also free. Only choose this option if your Internet is fast enough to download a 1.078GB file!
Other things you can do:
Read a book
Solve a sudoku puzzle
Solve a crossword puzzle
Take a nap
Take a walk
Call some friends over and watch a movie together.
Call some friends over and play video games
Call some friends over and play board games
Call some friends over and play truth or dare.
Go to a movie theatre and watch a movie.
Hope this helps give you quite a few ideas to help you from becoming bored 🙂
What i would do
Exercise ( sit-ups, push-ups )
(If i get hot/ sweaty, i just go and run outside in rain instead of drinking water)
Play (on my phone)
Listen to music
Read a book
Get friends over and play games together (or something else)
Go shopping with your girlfriend ( in my case, my boyfriend even when he HATES shopping with me ;D)