i have inverted ɴιᴘᴘʟᴇṡ...and i heard that a thing called ɴιᴘᴘʟᴇtes can cure it. where could i find something like that...and is it a pill or something? could i find it in a rite aid or a big y?

Im 16

3 Answers

  • Yes or it could be cream.

    :()Good Luck

  • use a plunger to pull them out

  • get yur b/f or w/e to ꜱᴜcκ them out. :-p

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Posts