What is one of the leading causes of sportsmen's deaths while boating?
The following leading causes are the reason behind the death of various sportsmen during the boating activity:
1. Not wearing a life jacket: Sportsmen or the skilled swimmers are most likely to ignore this while boating as they trust their skills more. This leads to a fatal mishap.
2. Boat not loaded uniformly: If the weights on one side of the boat do not balance that of the other side, then there is a high chance of the boat flipping over. The boat can trap the person inside it to drown them.
3. Boating in strong current river: Boating in areas with strong currents can increase the chances of the boat flipping over. The strong currents make it hard to swim ashore.
4. Boating in unsafe places: Animal attacks like that of the box jellyfish or the shark can lead to the death of the sportsperson.
The causes vary from location to location but all of them lead to the drowning of the sportsmen.
I believe the answer is: Boating
Water sports ofen being done on an environement where there is strong currents. When accidents occurs on such environment, the body of the sportsmen often brought up by the currents, which make it really hard for the rescue team to do their job before its too late.
One of the leading cause of sportsmen’s deaths while boating is drowning as a result of falling overboard. This can be caused because of not wearing a life jacket assuming their water skills can save them; boat not loaded uniformly if it is disbalanced then the person can be trapped and drown inside it; boating in a strong current river; boating in unsafe places. These last ones can difficult the fact of swimming to save yourself if the boat flips over.
The below mentioned causes are the causes for the deadly end of different sportsmen amid the boating action:
1. Not wearing a life-jacket: Sportsmen or the talented swimmers usually tend to overlook this while boating as they trust their capabilities more. This prompts a deadly accident.
2. Boating in strong Current River: Sailing in territories with water can build the odds of the vessel flipping over. The strong current makes it difficult to swim shoreward.
3. Boating in unsafe places: There are areas where boating or swimming can be dangerous and a fatal attack from a shark or other sea creatures can lead to death
The causes fluctuate from area to area yet every one of them prompt the drowning of the sportsmen.