im stuck on another question – please help
the answers areee
1. whether it is organic or inorganic
2. the sequence of amino acids in it
3. the number of genes found in the nucleus
4. the number of chromosomes in the cell
please help me<3
The shape of proteins primarily is determined by the order of amino acids (the building blocks of proteins, all strung together in a single line).
Interactions between the building blocks causes the proteins to fold and twist on itself and also multiple protein molecules can come together to shape bigger molecule complexes.
Check out these
Hope this helps!
2. the sequence of amino acids