What words defines “you can cut the tension in this room with a butter knife”?

The answer is something like "butiracious", but I know the spelling is not correct.

This is one specific word that I am looking for. (Sorry if I didnt make that clear before)

3 Answers

  • butyraceous, I believe.


  • youcancutthetensioninthisroom-


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Posts