apply climax direct characterization exposition falling action indirect characterization rising action Mark this and return Save and Exit Next Submit
I think it's b it makes alought of sine. jus read homie
A. climax , C. exposition D. falling action , F. rising action
Climax, the intense moment before the story end
- exposition, the comprehensive explanation of an idea in the story
- falling action, the drama after the climax
- raising action , a plot in the story that created the suspense.
D. falling action
E. rising action
The plot in a story is the sequence of events which begins with the introduction of the characters and ultimately ends in a resolution.
1. The exposition is the beginning part of the story where the identity and normal attributes of characters are established.
2. It is followed by a rising action where the writer builds on the conflict in the story thus creating suspense.
3. The climax is that point where the characters make a serious decision or action that changes the direction of the story.
4. The falling action is where the writer tones down the suspense in the story by revealing the results of the decisions and actions of the characters.
5. The resolution is that point where every bit of the story is reconciled and the readers are now aware of the new personalities of the characters based on their actions in the story.
climax rising action falling action
Climax, Exposition, Falling Action, and Rising Action:)
Climax, Exposition, Falling Action, and Rising Action
Which are elements of plot structure that the reader can study in order to understand the resolution?
In order, the elements of plot scructure are: exposition, rising action, climax and falling action.
These elements are all essential because they build and lead towards the resolution, which is the culimnation of all the events, themes and situations presented throughout the story.