Which kingdom includes autotrophic and heterotrophic, unicellular and multicellular organisms? a) animalia b) fungi c) plantae d) protista
Its D Protista not B
the answer is d protista
The kingdom Protista includes organisms which are simple eukaryotic, they are usually composed of single cell or multicellular organisms. These organisms either live in water or in terrestrial habitats. Some of the organisms in the kingdom Protista exhibit characteristics which are similar to plants and animals. As, some organisms are parasitic like animals and others can conduct photosynthesis like plants in order to obtain food. Therefore, according to the above explanation kingdom Protista includes autotrophic, hetrotrophic, unicellular and multicelluar organisms.
Explanation: Kingdom Protista has diverse range of organisms, known as protists. It consists unicellular or muticellular and heterotrophic and autotrophic organisms.
It has autotrophic organisms that contain chlorophyll for the process of photosynthesis. Example : Euglena. Slime moulds (fungi like protists) are heterotropic organisms that belong to kingdom protista as it cannot synthesize its own food.
It has unicellular organisms such as amoeba which is made up of single cell. It has Algae (plant like protists) that is multicellular made up of more than one cell
Protista consists of simple eukaryotic organisms that are made up of a single cell or composed of group of similar cells that can sustain in any environment terrestial, moist , water, as parasites, etc.
Plant like protists such as algae are able to produce food of their own while heterotrophic species such as fungis (slime molds) feed on decaying dead organic matter.
Hence, kingdom protista includes autotrophic and heterotrophic, unicellular and multicellular organisms.
because all of those contain Protista 🙂
They are also eukaryotic. Examples include amoebas and paramecia.
• The most specific taxonomic level is SPECIES
• The characteristic of all living things is PRODUCE OFFSPRING BY MEANS OF SEXUAL REPRODUCTION
• In 1990 —> SOME ORGANISMS WHICH WERE PREVIOUSLY CHARACTERIZED TOGETHER WERE DETERMINED TO BE GENETICALLY VERY DIFFERENT
• a virus is not living because it does not have —> GENETIC MATERIAL
• An amoeba, oak tree, squirrel, and mildew are classified in the same —> DOMAIN
* for the rest of the questions, im assuming there’s a picture, could you provide one?*
please mark as brainliest
3 ka pata nahin bhai