Which of the following is not a U.S. federal law affecting private institutions? HIPAA Video Privacy Protection Act Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act COPPA Computer Matching and Privacy Protection Act
US federal law affecting private institution :
- Video privacy protection act
- cramm-Leach-Bliley act
- Right to financial privacy act of 1978.
- Privacy protection act of 1988.
- Fair credit reporting act of 1970.
General federal privacy laws in the US :
- Computer matching and privacy protection act.
- Privacy act of 1974.
- Computer security act of 1987.
- E-gvernment act of 2002.
Since Computer matching and privacy protection act general federal privacy laws in the US ,
Option 5 is correct choice.