Which statement best describes installment plans?
Question 3 options: A. Consumers made small, regular payments on large purchases. B. Businesses paid workers each week for work they had completed. C. Businesses had workers install the same piece on every product. D. Consumers saved small amounts each month towards a large purchase.
6. The answer is increased consumerism
7. The answer is Many people could no longer afford to live there.
8. The answer is assembly lines
9. The answer is decreased tourism and high taxes
10. Workers stopped trying to win better wages through unions.
11. More workers were needed in industries that made related parts.
12. The answer is encourage U.S. manufacturers to trade with Europe
13. Like Harding, Coolidge tried to keep government out of business.
14. The global economy declined because of lowered trade.
15. domestic businesses
Explanation: i Did the test
consumers are the small uploading and payment it
pls follow me
Consumers made small, regular payments on large purchases
option A. Consumers made small, regular payments on large purchases